Coding land use in touristic spot

Dear all,

I have a weird parking or a monument with direct access from a motorway. It has been coded as “property access” but “undeveloped area” but I am not sure. I would code it as “comercial” land use.

Could someone help me with this?

Hello there,
Apparently you have some situations.
Check if it really is a parking area or is a common practice, then the vehicle parking will be coded as present.
If you have a road that comes from a motorway, I would code it as an intersection.
Commercial land use would code it if its influence on the road was evident.
An image or coordinates would help a lot.