Road side object marking

which should I chose to code for the road side object ,is it drainage ditch or pole
can any one help me to find.

thank you

I think it is better to choose to code the drainage ditch.

Refer to the iRAP Coding Manual table on page 50 (Roadside hazards – listed from highest (#1) to lowest risk (#62)). If you consider two objects (i) drainage ditch and (ii) pole both within 1-5m the table suggest to code pole.
The roadside drain should be more than 1m deep to be considered as ‘Deep drainage ditch’. If you are not sure if that is more than 1m deep better to consider the pole.
In both cases the pole should be considered for coding.

1 Like